Saturday, February 19, 2005

One small step for man, one giant cliche for mankind

I don't expect my first post to be read by many people, but here it is. Everything has to start somewhere. From its humble beginnings, I hope this blog will grow into a place where people come to share their thoughts and views. But, primarily, I want this blog to a place where I can let out all the things that are running around inside my mind.

These days those "things" are mostly political ideas. Fundamentally, the ideas that move me are ones concerning economics issues, such as the national deficit, tax reform and social security. In fact, the debate, if you can call it that, currently being wage on the topic of social security was the driving force behind me creating this blog. I need to get my thoughts, feelings and ideas out. Otherwise, I might very well explode.

But, those thoughts and ideas will have to wait for another post, not wanting to go into any particular topic right now. This - after all - is just an introduction. So, without further ado, I would just like to say Happy Birthday to RoseRash.blogspot.com! You look so much like your daddy!

2 Comments:

At 9:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Tommy,

Not sure I like the idea of other people calling you Tommy! I'm excited about your political ideas, though. I always read fiction.

Nikki

 
At 1:53:00 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

Yes, fiction, better to assume that, you're right. Wouldn't want to upset the neighbors...

Kita, glad to know you're aboard this expedition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home