Monday, January 30, 2006

Come n' Get It!

More new art. A lot of things going on in Springheel Jack Nation. Here's just some of the new designs / concepts.

TV God:

The idea here is to create an avatar for that god most Americans worship: TV.


Brown Bunny:

This is the leading version for this design. I'm thinking of puting it on a pink shirt. I know the girls will dig it. How about guys? I think so.


White Bunny:

The problem with this poor guy is that I can't think of a good color to put him on. I could do pink with this one also, but I like the brown on pink better so that's not my first choice. Your thoughts?


Updated Goddess:

We're thinking of putting her on a black or army green shirt with a "sun faded" effect on the shoulders to give it an aged look. We still need to test the sun fading, but I think it will look cool.

4 Comments:

At 12:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TV God seems a little heavy handed. Goddess is awesome but looked better with nips! BRING BACK THE NIPS!

 
At 6:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's more seductive if she 'hides' them... isn't it?

 
At 11:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well then. But at some point I wanna see a scandalous shirt that puts Tom's PayPal account at risk again.

 
At 11:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah come on! Every woman wants a naked goddess on her chest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home