Tuesday, August 16, 2005

New Art Tuesday!

These should look very familiar. They are inkings of sketches you have already seen. By the way, I should have mentioned the name of the artist about 3 posts ago. Kevin Thayer drew these bad boys. He' s clearly very talkented, but here's something you might know: He made the t-shirt that inspired this little venture. The shirt is of a monkey screaming with a key pierced to his tounge. Man, that's esoteric.

Tell me what you think of the art. Are they improvements on the originals? Am I the only one who can't wait to see these in color? Especially, Red. Mmmm...Red...

Champ

Bunny

Bad Dog

Medusa

Goddess

Red

2 Comments:

At 12:35:00 AM, Blogger SoulReaper said...

I definitely like Champ. He is fine!

 
At 10:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Champ: I have no doubt you guys love it, he is El Guapo!!!!!

That bunny is AWESOME.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home