Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Update: Sheep, Fish, Trees and More

When I fist made my agreement with Eleanor, we had agreed that I would buy three designs from her. Based partially on your feedback and my own gut feeling, I have decided to enter into negotiations with her to purchase three more of her designs. And, after our initial conversation, I am happy to announce that I will be making: Fish, Trees, Sheep, Rabbit, Octopus and Toucans. (Sorry, Owl.) So, kiddies, start saving your loose change.

As I mentioned on one of the comments, I am now in the process of finding shirts to match Eleanor's background colors.

I also had a conversation with a tag manufacturer, today. It seems that I will have a literal label to go along with my brand. Hooray!

Lastly, I have done gone over the numbers a couple of times now, and I believe I should be able to offer the shirts at, or around, $18. I am happy with this decision, and I'd like to thank all of you for making fun of me until I came around. Springheel Jack is better for it. So, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home