Sunday, June 26, 2005

Making progress...

This weekend I spent time developing my marketing plan. (Big thanks go out to Shaina M. for all the help and advice!) From price to promotions and advertising to affiliate programs, I think I have a handle on everything. A lot of work remains to be done, but, at least, I have a plan of attack.

One key centerpiece of my marketing plan is, of course, the logo for Springheel Jack, Inc. Kyle and I are making progress on the design. We have decided that it will most likely be a silhouette of Jack. Kyle has some really great ideas, and I can't wait to reveal the finished product. Here are some of the rough sketches he has put together.




The first is of Jack's face.




The second is of Jack... well, jumping.


Kyle quickly moved on to this drawing of Jack jumping away, revealing his spring heel.


Last but not least, Kyle came up with this inventive design to incorporate the spring heel with the name of the company.




Once we finalize the logo, I can go to the tag manufacturer and have shirt tags made with my logo and web address on them. The tags will eventually be sewn into the shirts to add some sophistication to my products. And, of course, images of Jack will be sent to the Web Designer so that Jack can properly move into his new home at http://springheeljack.net.

So, as you can see, we are making a lot of progress around here.

Until we meet again...

Oh, by the way, this is the first time I have used the image inserting feature of blogger. I have to say, I really like it. Expect to see more photos in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home