Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What's a Blog Buck Really Worth?

I want to start today's post by giving a shout out to all the people who have thought enough of me to lend me their comments. I truly appreciate it, and it is more valuable than you may think. So, thanks to Eden. Thank you, Al. Gracias, Tricia. You have my unending gratitude, Shaina. What up, Kyle? Merci, Barb. Chandra, you rock! You may be a mom now, but you still got it, Tamsen! Scott, Dave and John, thanks for the words of wisdom from one entrepreneur to another. Jeremy, Emily, Dad and Ginny, thank you for the well wishes and support. Hugs and kisses to Kendra, Krista and everyone else at South Florida Water Management District! If I forgot anyone, I am sure you will let me know about it, but thank you too. And, I would especially like to thank you, Anonymous.

I discovered an interesting fact, today. If you enter “roserash” into Google, my blog comes up first! For you other bloggers out there, you should try this and see how you shake out. I also learned that my blog is worth $1,301.25 according to blogshares.com. Not for nothing, but this seems entirely based on the fact that some of you nice people have linked to my blog. You know who you are, and don't worry, your check is in the mail!

As to what’s going on around here, this week has been mostly consumed with the “signing” of graphic designers. I worked up a rudimentary “Project Commitment Agreement”, with a bunch of “WHEREAS”es, “THEREFORE”s, and “HEREIN”s, which basically outlines everyone’s responsibilities. So far, I have only signed two designers, though the rest are in the pipeline.

I also got myself a color laser printer. This makes my inner geek go ‘It’s so cool.’ I even broke it in by printing a few checks with honest-to-god “Springheel Jack Inc.” checks. Yea, here's to negative cash flow!

Finally, the other major achievement this week was the finalization of the Springheel Jack logo. (Mad props to Kyle.) However, you will have to wait until tomorrow to see it. This is what, I believe, they call, and I could be wrong on this, a “cliff-hanger”. So, click in tomorrow, when the answers to all of your questions will finally be revealed!

Editor’s Note: Not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home