Saturday, August 27, 2005

New Colors, Same Art

UPDATED Changed title, art order and added info about the art [8/29/05 8:59 AM EST]


Red
Without a doubt, Red is a favorite of mine. I really like the minimalist color scheme. At the moment, Kevin and I are thinking the white, red and black will look really good on dark colored t-shirts.

Goddess
Neither sure of what to do with her skin color, nor pleased with her hair, Kevin wants me to decide if Goddess makes the cut before he invests more time into getting it right. To be honest, I am on the fence about her. I will post a different thread where you can let me know which shirts you think I should make.

Bad Dog
Kevin doesn't know what to do with the gums and ears, hence the lack of color. However, Bad Dog is my least favorite. I don't think he's original enough or interesting enough and, as Al likes to point out, I have an awful lot of animal shirts already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home