Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February Goals

In previous posts, I've written about goals. They're very important. In January, I was able complete 5 out of my 6 goals for the month. Not bad. I should have been at 100%. The one I missed was about getting back to the gym, which I could have done easily. I'm a little disappointed in myself, so I'm doubling down for February. Without further ado...

My Goals for February:
  • Meet Sales Goal
  • Go to gym 11 days
  • Update SHJ Website
  • Create Press Kit
  • Create Promotion Cards
  • Convince coolhunting.com to post about SHJ
  • Convince cuteoverload.com to post about SHJ
Updates on progress to follow. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 10:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet you a hundred and seventy-five million dollars you miss one. (See reverse for complete contest rules.)

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home