Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Are Hip-ified Photos Too Much or Just Enough?

Mostly because his professional eye was so irritated by their ghastly form, Kyle offered to color correct the product photos we shot for my website. Of course, I agreed.

"[P]artially out of boredom, partially out of wanting to make stuff cool," Kyle decided to play around a bit with the photos. Thus, I was given four versions to choose from.

Original

Corrected

Simplified

Hip-ified


Big thanks, Kyle!

Tell us what you think.
Which photos should I use for my website?
Original: Keep it raw, fresh and unfiltered!
Color corrected: You don't want to over do it
Simplified: Simplicity is glorious
Hip-ified: Is there any other choice?

Free polls from Pollhost.com

6 Comments:

At 8:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do we vote for 'Get a less unsightly model'?

 
At 9:35:00 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

I think you just did.

 
At 11:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who voted for "Original"? That purple shirt looks BROWN! Fools!

 
At 12:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Al. Does this work better for you?

 
At 2:03:00 PM, Blogger eden said...

oh NOOOOOO you DIDN'T! don't start draggin' me into this! i think as punishment, every future photo of you on springheel jack should be nude, with the tee-shirt draped demurely over your sensitive areas.

 
At 3:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one's much better. You know I like when you wear your hair that way, Kyle -- you lok like a whole different person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home