Thursday, February 16, 2006

Back From His Extensive Tour of Europe, Africa and the Sub-Continent

Good thing one of my goals for this month was to post more. Geesh!

Anyhovel...

I've got some new art to share, so let's kick it!

Today's pieces come from Jason Cooper. First, he's come up with a new twist on that twisted child's toy, the wind-up monkey with the crashing cymbles. (Is it supposed to be fun?) Take a look:

Touch my Monkey



I think you'll be seeing that one.

Here's an update on the TV God idea, which I think we will not be doing. But, for smiles and giggles, here is the latest sketch:

TV God, v.3



Thoughts? Comments? Insults?

2 Comments:

At 9:26:00 AM, Blogger eden said...

love the monkey. that is all i have to say.

 
At 12:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the monkey one, if only for its... cymbalism? Woo OOH OOOH ouch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home