Friday, June 09, 2006

Anniversaries

Today is a very special day. Today marks the 2 year anniversary of Kendra's patience with me. In this regard, she has a remarkable talent, and the day should be recognized for what it is - an achievement. I love you, honey.

To celebrate this occasion, I have a couple of activities planned. As of the writing this, she has already received her flowers. They came in a special vase with a engraved charm around the neck - a big hit. Soon we will be making a trip to a store to pick up her anniversary gift. (I let you speculate for awhile as to what it could be.) After that, we're going to a dinner and a movie at a premier theater/restaurant thingy. Lastly, we're going on a play date of sorts tomorrow. I don't want to give too much away as it is a bit of surprise also.

We're also coming up on another anniversary - the anniversary of SHJ. The Jack was incorporated on June 26th, 2005. It's been a long road to get here, and I'm happy to mark this milestone.

In light of SHJ's anniversary, I will try to come up with some lessons learned. I know I have a bunch of them, but they are escaping me at the moment. So, they'll have to wait until next time.

In the meantime, go shop at www.springheeljack.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home