Wednesday, March 01, 2006

So, How'd I Do?

If you'll remember, I made some goals for the month of February. Well, I am proud to say that I was perfect. That's right, a perfect 0 for 7.

You would think, based purely on that statistic, that I did nothing last month. Not true. I installed hardwood floors in my condo; painted my kitchen, living room, dining room, foyer and office; bought a new puppy; and learned a whole bunch about Photoshop, Dreamweaver and JavaScript.

Clearly, the problem was that I set the wrong goals. Therefore, without further ado, my March goals:
  • Go to SXSW and drink at least 6 beers;

  • Watch at least 2 movies and 10 hours of TV;

  • Play with the puppy;

  • Make some t-shirts;

  • Sell some t-shirts; and

  • Take a break

I'll update you on my progress, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home