Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Full Report

I am happy to report that our anniversary was a success. We went to the movies and saw "The Breakup", which was funny and I'd recommend (and not just as a date movie). We had dinner beforehand and ate and drank ourselves silly.

And in case you were wondering, my present for Kendra a bike. A Trek 7300 hybrid, to be exact:



Though, hers is burnt orange and silver and a girls version.

Yeah, I know, a bike doesn't scream "romantic present", but I got high marks because it was something she definitely needed and she would not have bought it for herself.

Our "play date" was a very romantic picnic by the lake. In our basket, I packed a roast chicken, potato salad, a bottle of wine and some brownie cheesecake. Needless to say, it was a big hit.

Unfortunately, I cannot enjoy this victory long. I have to start planning for Kendra's birthday. Her birthday is September 5th, which may seem like a long time away but it isn't when you consider I have to top last year's "5 Days of Kendra".

Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At 9:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a fabulous boyfriend. She's a lucky girl.

 
At 8:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Anon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home